Thursday, October 1, 2009

Shredded Beef Chimichangas



Ingredients:
Beef Roast
½ Cup Salsa
1 Can Green Chilis
Shredded Cheese
Tortillas
Vegetable Oil
Recipe:
Cook beef roast in crock pot with salsa & green chilis(time depends on size of roast). ½ hour before beef roast is done cooking, shred & let cook remainder of time. Make burritos with shredded beef and cheese. Coat bottom of frying pan with vegetable oil. Cook burritos on each side until golden brown.
Comments: This was a really easy recipe and my family all liked it. We would definitely make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been trying out some new recipes and thought that a blog would be a good way to share the good ones with you guys. I have realized that I really enjoy cooking! I mostly look for meals that are quick and easy since my husband and I both work full time and he has school 2 nights a week. Also, if you guys have any good recipes that you like to make at home and want to share, send them my way at jessiesrecipeblog@gmail.com and I will put those on my blog as well.