Friday, September 4, 2009

My new recipe blog!

Keith and I have a new goal to cook more at home and not eat out as often as we have in the past. So, I have been trying out some new recipes and thought that I would share the good ones with you guys. I have realized that I really enjoy cooking! I mostly look for meals that are quick and easy since we both work full time and Keith has school 2 nights a week. Also, if you guys have any good recipes that you like to make at home and want to share, send them my way and I will put those on my blog as well.
I love that it is so easy to find recipes on the internet and just print them out, but I hate having all these loose sheets of paper laying around, so I decided to make myself a recipe book. I think it turned out pretty cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been trying out some new recipes and thought that a blog would be a good way to share the good ones with you guys. I have realized that I really enjoy cooking! I mostly look for meals that are quick and easy since my husband and I both work full time and he has school 2 nights a week. Also, if you guys have any good recipes that you like to make at home and want to share, send them my way at jessiesrecipeblog@gmail.com and I will put those on my blog as well.