
Ingredients:
1 Rotisserie Chicken
1 Green Bell Pepper
1 Yellow Onion
McCormick's Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning
Flour (or corn) Tortillas
Shredded Cheese
Salsa
Sour Cream
Recipe:
Shred rotisserie chicken. Cut up bell pepper & onion and saute in frying pan to your liking. Add in shredded chicken. Season with McCormick's Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning to taste. Let chicken cook with vegetables (stirring occasionally) for about 5 minutes. Serve on tortillas with toppings.
Shred rotisserie chicken. Cut up bell pepper & onion and saute in frying pan to your liking. Add in shredded chicken. Season with McCormick's Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning to taste. Let chicken cook with vegetables (stirring occasionally) for about 5 minutes. Serve on tortillas with toppings.
Comments: I made up this recipe on my own. I love cooking with rotisserie chicken, I would much rather buy a rotisserie chicken and cut it up or shred it instead of having to cook my own chicken. Plus, it has way better flavor than the chicken I cook. Anyway! I know this is an odd recipe for fajitas, but my family loves this meal, it is simple and easy and it tastes great. My friend told me about using the McCormick's Hamburger seasoning for fajita's and it tastes really good and gives it the perfect flavor.
No comments:
Post a Comment